[Printing-architecture] Re: Slides upload: FTP problems

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 14:42:33 PST 2003

Till Kamppeter wrote:

> I have put up the slides on linuxprinting.org for now:
>
> http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.pdf
> http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.sxi
>
> The ".sxi" file is created with OpenOffice.org 1.0.1 under Mandrake
> Linux 9.0.

To make download easier, I have added the following formats for my slides:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.pdf.zip
http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003_POOR_QUALITY.ppt

the really shortest is the PowerPoint version which I have generated
with OpenOffice.org, but the slides in it look ugly, the background is
messed and the logo is missing, but one can at least read the text and
the diagrams.