[Printing-architecture] FW: PWG Telecon Schedule for DC Make-Up [this week]

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Mar 29 11:23:29 PST 2003

Hi folks,

The IEEE/ISTO has graciously provided two conference bridges.
A large number of PWG conference calls are now scheduled for
this week (Monday through Friday).

Please take a look at this list (link below has to be followed
a SECOND level down) and consider listening in.  Sorry the
schedule's in an Excel spreadsheet.  I'll try to forward specific
telecon announcments.

Thanks,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc