[Printing-architecture] Next PWG meeting is June 16 - Portlan d OR

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Apr 6 16:05:56 PDT 2003

Hi Claudia,

Yes - at least during the PWG Plenary last week, we agreed that
the PWG folks would very much like to have FSG schedule Mon or
Tues sessions the week of June 16th.  If we can get the CIP4
folks to join us as well (though perhaps not with overlapping
sessions like before), they would also be very welcome to join
us in Portland.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

PS - Although I have lots of musical friends in Portland (from
my two years there with Sharp and Xerox), I don't have the funds
to travel to Portland in June.  So I won't be attending - sigh...