[Printing-architecture] FSG OpenPrinting Chair election

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu May 15 09:06:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

Shawn's attachment (MS Word) has been converted to PDF (43KB) and
stored on the PWG FTP server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/general/FSG-OP-Organizational.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

PS - please take a look at this document and send comments or
join the next FSG OP Architecture telecon on Thursday (22 May).