[Printing-architecture] FW: PS> [PSI]: New Dates for Interop Event 1

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Jun 7 11:47:21 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: BERKEMA,ALAN C (HP-Roseville,ex1) [mailto:alan.berkema at hp.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 12:30 PM
To: 'a PSI pwg.org'
Subject: PS> [PSI]: New Dates for Interop Event 1

All,

To accommodate the companies that will attend
PSI Interop 1 we have changed the dates to
August 12th and 13th, 2003. Location is the same.

For this event we will use the WSDL based on the 20030411
specification. This gives us a stable base for testing.
http://www.pwg.org/schemas/ps/20030411/

Future events will use the version that results for the
Last call re-circ.

RSVP asap

Thanks,
Alan