[Printing-architecture] Till's slides are now on the PWG site

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Fri Jun 13 10:51:45 PDT 2003

Here are updated slides for the Portland meeting:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.sxi
http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.pdf

The first file is the source of the talk, created with OpenOffice.org,
the second is a PDF to display on every operating system.

Can someone copy them also to the FTP site?

    Till