[Printing-architecture] Arch meeting today (18 Sept 2003) and agenda?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Sep 18 11:17:15 PDT 2003

Hi,

I haven't seen any announcement note for FSG/OP Arch in 45
minutes.  We should review the first draft Mobile Printing
use model that I sent by email on Sunday (14 Sept) - see
copy below.

The latest posted FSG/OP Arch document from Glen is at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/architecture/requirements

in the file:

  fsg-open-printing-requirements--V0010-082103.pdf

If we meet today, the contact info _should_ be:

Thursday, September 18

1200-1300 PST
1300-1400 MST
1400-1500 CST