[Printing-architecture] Remember those monthly status reports? It's that time!

Claudia Alimpich alimpich at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 6 18:19:30 PDT 2003

Our status reports are due by the end of the day Friday Oct 10th. I would
like to merge and send the reports Friday afternoon, so if you could please
put your reports on the pwg site
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/status_reports/) Friday morning that would
be great.

We'll briefly talk about the Arch status report during Thursday's Arch
meeting and the JT status report during tomorrow's JT WG meeting. Could
someone (Glen or Ira) please put together the Driver report in Mark's
absence? You can probably just copy the Sept report and edit it with
updates.

Thanks,
Claudia