[Printing-architecture] RE: Schedule a FSG Open Printing face-to-face in 2004?

Claudia Alimpich alimpich at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 2 13:23:12 PST 2003

I don't think that I will be able to make a January meeting because I have
some other trips planned early in the year. Late March or in April would be
better for me.

Claudia
---------------------- Forwarded by Claudia Alimpich/Boulder/IBM on
12/02/2003 02:19 PM ---------------------------

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>@freestandards.org on 12/02/2003
01:34:25 PM

Sent by:    printing-architecture-admin at freestandards.org

To:    Claudia Alimpich/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS,
       printing-architecture at freestandards.org
cc:
Subject:    RE: [Printing-architecture] Schedule a FSG Open Printing
       face-to-   face in 2004?

Hi,

Mark Hamzy replied about co-locating an FSG Open Printing
meeting with LinuxWorld in New York City (20-23 January 2004).
Which is probably a good idea (though way too soon to plan).

The PWG officially asked the FSG this morning (during our WBMM
day-long teleconference about a joint PWG/FSG meeting.  The
PWG 2004 schedule will be discussed TOMORROW morning at the
PWG plenary.

Therefore, please send comments TODAY.

Thanks,
- Ira