[Printing-architecture] Is there an FSG Arch meeting tomorrow? [PAPI topic]

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jan 14 14:25:29 PST 2004

Hi,

I haven't seen any announcement.

Are we meeting tomorrow afternoon?  Is there an agenda?

At yesterday's Job Ticket telecon, we speculated that
discussion of plans to complete the PAPI/1.0 spec would
be a good topic tomorrow (since Norm Jacobs has taken
over as document editor).

For example, since in the intervening year the IPP
Document Object has been comleted and added to the PWG
Semantic Model/1.0 spec and XML schema set, Norm has
suggested that it would be better if PAPI/1.0 explicitly
included Document objects (and their operations), to
avoid the 'catching up' situation that IPP/1.1 now has.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839