[Printing-architecture] PAPI v0.91

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 28 13:02:10 PST 2004

For those of you that have been chomping at the bit for an updated PAPI
specification,  Today is your lucky day.  I have placed an updated
version of the PAPI spec on the PWG ftp site.  The document can be found
at

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/spool/papi-v0.91.pdf

I tried to incorporate the comments that were in the mail logs and some
additional comments that I received internally.  I did incorporate the
information from the profiles and the capabilities extension documents
from about a year ago.  The Change log at the end of the document
highlights some of the changes that I have incorporated.  There are
still a few formatting and numbering issues that I hope to work out.

Since we have agreed to make an attempt at addressing document support
and more administrative functionality, I know that this is not the last
pre-1.0 revision. Hopefully, it is very close to the last one before
1.0.  Please post any issues, comments, suggestions to the
printing-spool at freestandards.org mail list where they can be discussed,
resolved, and archived.

		-Norm