[Printing-architecture] FW: PWG F2F - Wed 25 Feb - WBMM Agenda

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Feb 19 15:12:50 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Wagner,William [mailto:WWagner at NetSilicon.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 5:00 PM
To: 'Wbmm (E-mail)
Subject: WBMM> topics of General Interest - WBMM Agenda - 25 February
Face to Face

Attached is the proposed schedule that I plan to saend out on PWG announce.
Comments or changes? Ira,  I put some of your recent emails up on the web,
since they represent major points of discussion  and the attendees may not
be on this list.

Bill Wagner

The WBMM working group, in pursuing its charter, has encountered management
aspects that should be of interest in areas well beyond the specifics of
remote management over the web. Indeed, to adequately address the general
question of "fleet" management, the group has had to