[Printing-architecture] Will there be an Arch meeting this week [6/17] ?

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Jun 15 08:18:55 PDT 2004

Everyone seems to be very busy this week (including myself); so I want to
check if there will be enough people for an architecture meeting this week.

Also, I am being asked to present slides to the public on FSG activities at
the Libre conference.   I will be taking slides from the presentation we
gave at the US-Japan SC meeting.  However, I would like to review with each
group before I leave on July 2.  This leaves June 17 and June 24.   I will
not have time on July 1 to make any changes.

Rgds,
Glen W. Petrie
Epson Imaging Technology Center
150 River Oaks Parkway, Suite 200