[Printing-architecture] Work over email instead of during conference calls.

Mark Hamzy hamzy at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 23 13:01:07 PDT 2004

Due to lack of participation in the architecture conference calls, I
propose the following.  We will do the majority of our work via email.
People will write individual points in separate emails so that they won't
get lost in the responses from others.  Only when there are points that
need disscussion from everyone, will we hold a phone conference.

Currently the goals of the architecture group are:
      1) complete the reference model.
      2) complete the use cases.
      3) create a requirements document.

So, will every one read the reference model document:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/architecture/Reference-Model/FSG-OpenPrinting-Reference-Model--V0001-2004-0901.pdf
and start discussing it over email.

Mark

Take a look at the Linux Omni Printer Driver Framework at
http://www.ibm.com/linux/ltc/projects/omni/