[Printing-architecture] Slides for the meeting in San Antonio

TORATANI Yasumasa toratani.yasumasa at canon.co.jp
Thu Nov 11 07:19:51 PST 2004

Hi,

I've uploaded the draft slides for the PWG/FSG joint meeting in San Antonio.
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~papadon/OpenPrinting/Presentation/FSGOpenPrint_Plugin_SM_20041115-5.pdf
And I believe other members will upload the draft slides soon.

Actually, Japan side members could not have enough time to discuss
both the PCM and SM in detail, and we focused on studying of PCM
these days, so, we would like to have a long time for the discussion of
PCM issues than SM in the meeting.

Ide-san from EPSON will make a presentation of PCM first, and next,
I'd like to discuss the PCM Plug-in which deals with the PCM's
device/protocol dependent functionalities, and lastly, discuss
shortly SM as just an idea.

So, please arrange 12:30-13:30 of 15th mainly for PCM Plug-in and shortly SM.
> 10:30	11:30		Print Control Manager (PCM) (Status / Plans)
> 11:30	12:30		Lunch
> 12:30	13:30		Status Monitoring (Status / Plans)

Kindly regards
TORATANI

虎谷です。

PCMのデバイス依存処理を担うプラグイン I/F、およびステータスモニタ I/Fの、
2つに関して、過去2週間程で議論された内容をまとめた、USでの発表資料の
仮版をアップしました。
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~papadon/OpenPrinting/Presentation/FSGOpenPrint_Plugin_SM_20041115-5.pdf

変な点がありましたら、御指摘頂けると幸いです。
よろしくお願い致します。

TORATANI Yasumasa
Computer Technology Development Dept. 12
CANON INC. Shimomaruko Office, Japan