[Printing-architecture] How to convert xhtml-print to printer specific data

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Mar 9 08:12:48 PST 2005

Hi,

I'm forwarding your question to the general discussion list
of the IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group (PWG), who developed
the XHTML-Print standard and then passed it over to the W3C,
who adopted it as a W3C Candidate Standard in January 2004:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-print/

You might want to take a look at that standard itself.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839