[Printing-architecture] FW: PWG-ANNOUNCE> New Topic(s) to be discussed at Tokyo Plenary [ Projector MIB]

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Apr 7 08:27:09 PDT 2005

Hi FSG OpenPrinting folks,
 =

Below is an announcement of four possible new topics to be discussed at
the FSG/PWG Joint Plenary on Wednesday afternoon next week.
 =

Included is the Projector MIB topic I mentioned at the Steering Committee
meeting earlier this week.  Shida-san has inquired about this topic.
 =

Please forward this Projector MIB topic to people in your company that may
be interested experts (and might attend on Wednesday or send opinions).
 =

Thanks,
- Ira
 =