[Printing-architecture] FW: NEW Proposed dates for January P2600/TCG/PWG face to face

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Nov 16 17:32:21 PST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wright [mailto:don at LEXMARK.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:47 AM
To: STDS-2600 at listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [2600] NEW Proposed dates for January face to face

We had one objection from Nick Del Re of Canon to the orginal proposed date
changes for the January meeting. =

Anyone object to: =

Jan 16 - Monday - P2600 =

Jan 17 - Tuesday - P2600 =

Jan 18 - Wednesday - TCG =

Additionally, the PWG will meet as follows: =

Jan 19 - Thursday =

Jan 20 - Friday =

(If someone else from Canon objects to this arrangement, I'll have to tell
Canon to work it out ;>)) =

*************************************************************************** =

 Don Wright                      don at lexmark.com =

                                 f.wright at ieee.org / f.wright at computer.org =

 Director of Standards =

 Lexmark International           Past Chair, IEEE SA Standards Board =

 740 New Circle Rd               Chair, Patent Committee IEEE SASB =

 Lexington, Ky 40550             Member-at-large, IEEE CS SAB =

 859-825-4808 (phone)            Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors =

 603-963-8352 (fax)              Member, W3C Advisory Committee =

----- Forwarded by Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark on 11/16/2005 11:40 AM ----- =

	Don Wright =

11/08/2005 01:21 PM =

        =