[Printing-architecture] There will be an Open Printing confer ence call Wed Nov 30th

Claudia Alimpich alimpich at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 28 16:54:17 PST 2005

I vote to meet two weeks in a row, on Dec 7th and Dec 14th. I will be out
on Dec 21st and Dec 28th.
Claudia

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>
11/28/2005 05:52 PM

Claudia Alimpich/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS,
printing-architecture at freestandards.org
cc

Subject
RE: [Printing-architecture] There will be an Open Printing confer ence
call Wed Nov 30th

Hi,

Fine by me.

When we meet NEXT week (7 December), we should decide about 14 December
versus
21 December (maybe too close to Christmas holidays??).

Cheers,
- Ira
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839