[Printing-architecture] FSG Face to face / Desktop printing meeting

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 9 17:42:53 PST 2006

On the OSDL desktop architects list, A few weeks ago, Till suggested that
there be a printing summit in the US, on the east coast, some time this
spring instead of having a printing group at the Libre Software meeting

in July in France.
The OSDL Desktop Printing group is in the process of planning this meeting
somewhere on the east coast of the US in either March or April of this year.
At our FSG OpenPrinting steering committe meeting this evening, we discussed
making this a FSG open printing face to face meeting as well.  And if that
isn't enough, I understand, that the PWG was planning a face to face meeting
on the east coast in that time frame and they would like to make this a joint
meeting.

If you are interested in attending, please fill out the survey at
    http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224WDCE5A4K

This will help to pin down the exact time and location of the meeting.
Also, there will be a planning teleconference this Wednesday 9AM PST to
discuss time/location/agenda/...
  Call Time: Wednesday, January 11, 9:00AM (Pacific)
  Tollfree: 1-800-211-0633
  Toll: 1-719-8670485
  Passcode: 951064

	-Norm