[Printing-architecture] [Fwd: [Desktop_printing] Printing Summit is set]

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 11 15:22:01 PST 2006

For those of you who didn't attend the desktop printing summit planning
telecon, I
am including the contents of a couple of email messages that pretty much
summarize
the areas of discussion (date/location, agenda).  The short version is
that the summit
looks like it will happen on April 10-12 in Atlanta, GA, USA.  This is
the week after
the PWG/P2600 meeting and LWE.

I would like to get people's thoughts on making this an FSG OpenPrinting
face to
face meeting, having a joint PWG/FSG OpenPrinting plenary at the end of the
PWG/P2600 meeting and/or having one at a PWG meeting later in the year
(possibly
October).

I know that there was more to add to this discussion, but I'm all
meeting'd out today.

    -Norm