[Printing-architecture] FW: OSDL Printing Summit is set - Mon -Wed 10-12 April

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Jan 15 11:50:43 PST 2006

Hi Till,

If we decide to have an FSG Open Printing track
parallel to the PWG meetings on Thursday/Friday
6/7 April, then yes, it would be good if you could
participate.

Since the FSG/OP project has no funds at all, I
wouldn't know anything about possible sponsors.

Note that, as always, the PWG Plenary session will
be available (with presentation slides via FTP) on
a teleconference, even if FSG/OP does not join.  You
might want to attend that way.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc