[Printing-architecture] Ira has conflict on Wed 5 April

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Mar 17 15:49:53 PST 2006

Hi Claudia,

Actually Thursday is worse.  It turns out that at the Wednesday
time there is a BOF on Imaging Display Management led by Rick
Landau (Dell) - see full agenda appended below - while I'd like
to hear this, it's far from critical to miss.

Let's stick with Wednesday 5 April 12pm US PDT / 3pm US EDT.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com

April PWG face-to-face agenda (per Harry Lewis on Tuesday 7 March)

Wed 4/5 - PWG Plenary (8:30 to 10am)
             - WIMS CIM (10am to 3pm ... 1 hr lunch break)
             - Image Display Management (3pm to 5pm)
              - Printer MIB Implementer's guide BOF (5pm to 7pm)

Thu  4/6 - Semantic Model (9am to 1pm)
             - MFP Alerts (2pm to 4pm)
             - IPP Extensions (eg. for Trusted Computing) (4pm to 5pm)