[Printing-architecture] Re: [Printing-sc] Slide contents for Printing summit 2006

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 29 23:21:51 PST 2006

I have converted this text to a set of StarOffice 8 / OpenOffice slides.
You can download them from
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/April2006-OSDL-Printing-Summit-Slides/2006-04-10-FSG_PAPI_OSDL_Printing_Summit_Overview.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/April2006-OSDL-Printing-Summit-Slides/2006-04-10-FSG_PAPI_OSDL_Printing_Summit_Overview.odp

If you send me a copy of the image that you want to include in slide 2,
I will put that in also.
Please take a look at the slides and send any comments that you might have.

-Norm