[Printing-architecture] Re: [Printing-sc] Slide contents for Printing summit 2006

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 30 07:17:11 PST 2006

I cut and paste the links, but forgot to change PAPI to PCM.

		-Norm

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/April2006-OSDL-Printing-Summit-Slides/2006-04-10-FSG_PCM_OSDL_Printing_Summit_Overview.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/April2006-OSDL-Printing-Summit-Slides/2006-04-10-FSG_PCM_OSDL_Printing_Summit_Overview.odp