[Printing-architecture] CANCELLED - FSG Arch on Wed 5 April 2006

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Apr 4 10:23:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

We did some good cleanup on the FSG Open Printing Overview
slides at yesterday's Steering Committee teleconference.

We concluded that there is no need for a further FSG OP
Architecture teleconference tomorrow.

See some of you next week in Atlanta at the OSDL PS.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839