[Printing-architecture] [next meeting 31 May!] Meeting notes for 2006-05-17 / LSB 3.2 recommendation

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat May 20 10:12:22 PDT 2006

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, the FSG OP Architecture telecon is
bi-weekly - so our next (and last) meeting before
the LSB meeting is _the_day_before_ on 31 May.

Thus, if we're to get anywhere with a coherent
recommendation for LSB 3.2 from the OSDL Printing
Summit and FSG Open Printing we only have this
mailing list to reach concensus.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc