[Printing-architecture] Another reason why we need a standard directory structure for printer drivers

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Mon Jun 12 01:58:13 PDT 2006

See below, Fedora/Red Hat uses SELinux as an enhanced security
infrastructure. It seems that there are set certain security policies by
the directory structure which leads to printer drivers not working when
they have files outside the places where printer drivers are expected to
be. Having standard directories for printer driver this problem should
go away.

   Till