[Printing-architecture] Agenda fodder for our next meeting

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 12 07:40:13 PDT 2006

So... in the Steering Committee meeting last week, we had a fairly
lengthy discussion
about getting adoption of various interfaces that we have been working on.
I received an action item to prod the architecture, papi, and jtapi teams
to discuss how various open source projects might integrate support for PAPI
and JTAPI, along with some potential benefits of using these
interfaces.  Once
we have started the discussions, maybe we can engage some of these projects
to improve adoption and work toward LSB 4.0 inclusion.

       -Norm