[Printing-architecture] resend notes from last week

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 01:58:11 PDT 2006

Fujinaka, Todd wrote:
> [...]

Then I would suggest that we settle on

/usr/share/ppd/<supplier>/<manufacturer>/

dor the PPDs which make part of the distribution and

/usr/lib/printdrivers/<supplier>

for the drivers which make part of the distribution.

The third-party PPDs go into

/opt/printing/ppd/<supplier>/<manufacturer>/

and the third-party drivers into

/opt/printing/drivers/<supplier>/

Are more directories needed?

WDYT?