[Printing-architecture] [Printing-japan] Status of OpenPrinting Vector

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:57:08 PDT 2006

Thank you for the files.

I have converted the specs to PDF now, for those who still not have a
program to read the Open Document Format. Get it here:

http://www.freestandards.org/~till/tmp/pdapi-spec-1.0RC20060711.pdf

Can please someone copy it onto the FTP server at PWG, right into the
same directory where the .odt file is? Thanks.

I forward your mail to the printing-architecture list, so that everyone
can have a look at the PDAPI state.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/vector/work-in-progress/pdapi-spec-1.0RC20060711.odt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/vector/work-in-progress/fsgpd-20060711.tar.gz

   Till