[Printing-architecture] [Printing-japan] [PDF posted] Status of OpenPrinting Vector

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Jul 28 12:56:18 PDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks Till for converting the PDAPI spec to PDF.  Now
posted to the FTP server in the directory:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/vector/work-in-progress

in the file:

  pdapi-spec-1.0RC20060711.pdf (~1.2MB)

[By the way, FSG Open Printing (and many other standards
projects) require the PDF format for document review,
because the pagination and layout is fixed, making it
much easier to describe comments and changes.]

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839