[Printing-architecture] Printer dialog generation

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 03:24:37 PDT 2006

The printing dialog is one of the main subjects of the upcoming FSG
OpenPrinting Summit in Lexington, KY, which I am organizing together
with the Free Standards Group:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington

There is already work in progress about printing dialogs and usability
at OpenUsability.org. This work started on the OSDL Printing Summit in
Atlanta, which I organized together with the OSDL in April this year.

The subject will be continued on the upcoming Summit:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington#Printing_Dialog

So I recommend to discuss this on the printing-summit mailing list (I
have cross-posted it to there now), and also on the Summit itself.
Josef, you are also invited to attend the Summit, to meet the printing
and desktop developers and also the OpenUsability team.

   Till