[Printing-architecture] [Printing-sc] OPVP specification and use of UPDF

Takaaki Higuchi Takaaki.Higuchi at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 4 19:43:13 PDT 2006

as far as I am concerned, I don't mind such updates if it does not
affect to existing codes(sample implementations).

could you provide us the exact pages and lines for me to expedite
our local discussions ?

thanks in advance,
Takaaki Higuchi