[Printing-architecture] Will there be a meeting on Wed Nov 29th?

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 28 20:47:45 PST 2006

I dont' have any need to meet this week.  Given the lack of response to
my email on the 15th, I am guessing that people are still mulling it
over.  At any rate, we will be having an SC meeting at the end of the
week (Thursday US/Europe, Friday Japan) where we will install a new
OpenPrinting SC chair.  From the voting thus far, it looks to be a
landslide victory.  I expect that I will make an announcement of my
successor follow the meeting.

    -Norm