[Printing-architecture] Will there be a meeting on Wed Nov 29 th?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Nov 29 11:17:49 PST 2006

Hi,

I think we should skip the FSG Architecture telecon today.

Yes - I'm still mulling over your previous note - I sincerely
hope there is a "way forward" for FSG/OP - I look forward
to talking Thursday afternoon/evening with the SC members.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839