[Printing-architecture] Claudia - FSG Arch meeting on Wed 13t h Dec, please?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Dec 13 10:12:43 PST 2006

Hi,

I haven't seen any mail from Claudia on today's
conference.  If we don't meet, I'll pursue the
results of the OSDL Desktop Architects Meeting
on the mailing list.

Cheers,
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com