[Printing-architecture] YES - FSG Arch meeting on Wed 13 Dec

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Dec 13 11:56:29 PST 2006

Hi,

YES - we are meeting - I will chair for Claudia

Time:
12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
1:00-2:00 PM US Mountain time
3:00-4:00 PM US Eastern time
9:00-10:00 PM Paris time

USA Toll-free Number: 866-312-6342
Toll Number: 763-391-6805
Conference Code: 582 658 5482

Cheers,
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434