[Printing-architecture] Next FSG Arch - Wed 10 Jan 2007

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Dec 14 09:56:13 PST 2006

Hi,

We should skip the 27 December call, so our next
FSG Architecture call will be 10 January.

[Claudia - please cancel 27 December (if you have
it scheduled with the conference call provider)
and schedule 10 January (and subsequent ones).]

Wednesday 10 January 2007

  12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
  1:00-2:00 PM US Mountain time
  3:00-4:00 PM US Eastern time
  9:00-10:00 PM Paris time

USA Toll-free Number: 866-312-6342
Toll Number: 763-391-6805
Conference Code: 582 658 5482

This is good, because our next FSG/OP Steering
Committee monthly call will be 15/16 January.

The FSG/OP SC will be discussing individual responses
to Shida-san's proposal for a three-year "mid-term
vision or plan for FSG/OP".

Members of this FSG Arch mailing list - please send
FSG/OP goals and objectives for 2007-2009 timeframe.
Just send an email with your ideas to this list with
a subject line including "FSG/OP Roadmap".

Cheers,
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com