[Printing-architecture] [Printing-sc] Public Review of FSG/OP PDAPI/1.0 (Vector Print er Driver)

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Dec 19 10:43:58 PST 2006

Hi PDAPI editors,

Unfortunately I've been down with a bad cold/flu
for the last week and we're moving down to Ann
Arbor within the next few days.

My comments on the PDAPI spec will be delayed
until sometime later next week.

Cheers,
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com