[Printing-architecture] [Reminder] Next FSG Arch - Wed 10 Jan 2007

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jan 9 10:49:41 PST 2007

Hi,

Reminder that we should have an FSG Architecture telecon
tomorrow.  Till and I could talk some about the OSDL
Desktop Architects meeting in Portland in December.
I brought away an action item for FSG Open Printing folks.

Cheers,
- Ira

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com