[Printing-architecture] There will be a FSG Arch meeting on W edFeb 21st

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Feb 21 10:09:54 PST 2007

Hi,
 =

I'll call in and start the conference with the chair code - but we
may not make a lot of headway without both Claudia and Glen.
 =

We should definitely all try to make the next one in two weeks
- Wednesday 7 March - right _before_ OP Steering Committee
on the following Monday/Tuesday 12/13 March.
 =

Norm, Wendy, Till - do you each plan to call in today?
 =

Cheers,
- Ira
 =