[Printing-architecture] There will be a FSG Arch meeting on W edFeb 21st

Norm Jacobs Norm.Jacobs at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 21 12:17:41 PST 2007

I am waiting on hold for the conference to start.  I called in a few
minutes late.  At any rate, I will not be able to attend the March 7th
meeting.  I will be traveling then.

       -Norm