[Printing-architecture] Question - How to Contribute Money to theOpenPrinting Project?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 15 08:48:38 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in helping out.

Things may have changed under the new Linux Foundation
corporate organization - but in the past, there was no
way to contribute monetarily to Open Printing projects,
because there was no Open Printing budget at all.

Perhaps you and I could talk on the phone sometime soon
about this topic?

My schedule is pretty flexible - I'm in the US Eastern
time zone - but I'm often out very late (e.g., 4am)
playing music, so early mornings aren't too good.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839