[Printing-architecture] Proposal - 15 June (FRIDAY) - OP WG Face-to-Face and Telecon

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:13:35 PDT 2007

The Linux Foundation Summit was moved now, going from Wednesday to
Friday, June 13-15, to give more time to travel back during the weekend
and to be back at work Monday morning.

It seems also that they do not do two-day workgroup meetings but only
one-day meetings. see

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Linux_Foundation_Collaboration_Summit

and we are scheduled on the third day (now Friday). We will try to make
call-in possible over the whole day.

So please everyone post here whether you want to come to Mountain View
or not, so that I can make an estimatiuon of the room size.

I also would like to get some suggestions for what should be done on
this day.

    Till