[Printing-architecture] [NEW Number] There will be a Linux Open PrintingArchmeeting on Wed May 2nd

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed May 2 11:58:15 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,
 =

Are you or Till chairing?  If there's a chair/leader code, we don't have it.
 =

Also, I doubt very many of the participants are going to see this note in t=
ime,
since you didn't indicate the topic on your subject line.
 =

I will not see any response you send (only dialup Internet access).
 =

I'll try your other number, then I'll start the call on the IBM-funded numb=
er
(which we've used for the last five years).
 =

Cheers,
- Ira
 =