[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Meeting on the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit: Order of sessions substantially changed

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:48:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

During the OpenPrinting Architecture working group phone meeting we have
  changed the order of the sessions. See:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/LFSummitMountainView2007

Please note that morning and afternoon are exchanged. We did this to
conflict less with Mike Sweet's printing session on the Apple developer
conference in San Francisco in the morning. As many people of printer
manufacturers will go there we have move the topics most interesting for
manufacturers to the afternoon. So interested people can easily move
from San Francisco to Mountain View.