[Printing-architecture] OP Arch one week later (6 June 2007)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:07:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

Since Glen will be on vacation without a phone and Till will be at
LinuxTag in Berlin next week, we will skip next week's regularly
scheduled OP Architecture WG teleconference and meet (using
our Free Conference backup number) the following week:

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Time:
12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
1:00-2:00 PM US Mountain time
3:00-4:00 PM US Eastern time
8:00-9:00 PM Western European time

FC Backup Number: 712-580-0600
Conference Code: 839473#

Our agenda topics should include a continuing discussion of
Glen's fine proposal for an Embedded Client Thin Thread, in
particular as a proving ground for additional (not replacement)
API functions in the various OP modules for naming convergence
based on the JTAPI/1.0 objects, attributes, and attribute values.

NOTE:  The following week (Wednesday 13 June 2007), many
of us will be at the Linux Foundation Summit in Mountain View.

Claudia - maybe we should just shift our bi-weekly schedule
permanently?  Just a thought.  What do you think?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839