[Printing-architecture] Japan side activity monthly report '07 May

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Mon Jun 4 16:44:43 PDT 2007

TORATANI Yasumasa <toratani.yasumasa at canon.co.jp> writes:

> As the SC meeting has been canceled, I post the monthly report
> of the Japan side activity;
>
> - OPVP spec - revised OPVP 1.0 document RC3 has been posted at
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/vector/work-in-progress/pdapi-spec-1.0rc3-070603-5.odt
> - OPVP spec
>   - Spec is almost fixed except two API, opvpSetLineDash, opvpGetLineDash
>   - RC4 fill be posted by the LF meeting
> - OPVP implementation
>   - will be updated after finishing the RC4 spec.
>   - found image drawsing bugs with OPVP 0.2 driver, and now investigating
> - CUPS PDF filter implementation
>   - finished, and will be pulic soon

I think it's only fair to mention that we also have an implementation
for PCM that will also be made public soon (at about the same time as
the PDF filter?).

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen             FLOSS Engineer -- EPSON AVASYS Corporation
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/