[Printing-architecture] Posted OP Arch/SC Minutes (6 June 2007)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:52:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

Revised and reposted minutes - same URLs - my apologies for not
making clear that the OP Japan members WERE prepared to call-in
for our regularly scheduled OP Steering Committee call on Monday
4 June - now corrected to the following note:

Note - On Monday 4 June, OP Japan SC members were ready to attend our
regularly scheduled conference call, but it was cancelled (by Ira) due
to unexpected absence of Norm Jacobs and lack of previous planning (by
Ira) for an alternate conference number.  Toratani-san graciously
provided email status of OP Japan activities before our Wedesday 6 June
OP Architecture teleconference, which is included below.

Cheers,
- Ira

email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com